Mohamed Salah out and Nicolas Pepe in at Liverpool?
Liverpool are reportedly willing to sell star forward Salah in order to bring Lille’s Pepe to Anfield.
Salah is coming off a memorable Champions League triumph with the Reds but could be heading out the door.
TOP STORY – SALAH COULD MAKE WAY FOR PEPE
According to le10sport,Liverpoolmanager Jurgen Klopp is prepared to sacrificeSalahto signLilleforwardPepe.
Pepe took Ligue 1 by storm with 22 goals as Lille qualified for the Champions League and Liverpool are believed to be among the Ivory Coast international’s admirers.
The Reds are so keen apparently that they are prepared to sell top scorer Salah, who reportedly has a complicated relationship with Klopp.
– TheMaurizio Sarrisaga appears to be reaching its conclusion, with Sky Italy reportingChelseaandJuventushave reached a deal to allow the Italian to move to the Serie A champions. The former Napoli coach’s return to Italy is set to pave the way for ex-Chelsea star andDerby CountymanagerFrank Lampardto take over at Stamford Bridge.
– According to AS, LaLiga championsBarcelonaare making back-up plans should they miss out onAjaxcaptainMatthijs de Ligt, who is the subject of interest fromParis Saint-Germain,Manchester UnitedandJuve.
– Premier League title-holdersManchester Cityhave been put off by a £90million price tag onLeicester CitydefenderHarry Maguire, according to The Daily Mail. Pep Guardiola is reportedly eyeing the England international as a replacement for Vincent Kompany, while neighboursUnitedare also interested.
–Liverpoolare not interested in making another move forLyoncaptainNabil Fekir, The Independent reports. The Champions League winners came close to signing the France international last year but pulled out amid reported concerns over his knee.
– Carlo Ancelotti is still determined to bringReal MadridmidfielderJames RodrigueztoNapoli, says AS. James’ future is up in the air after Bayern Munich opted against signing the Colombia international permanently following a two-year loan spell.
– Cadena SER claimsBarcelonahead coach Ernesto Valverde is ready to sellIvan Rakiticamid reported interest fromUnited. The same station also saysMarco Asensiois among the players on the market atMadridfollowing the arrivals of Eden Hazard, Luka Jovic, Ferland Mendy, Eder Militao and Rodrygo Goes.
–Unitedand rumouredMadridtargetPaul Pogbahas no intention of remaining at Old Trafford in 2019-20, according to L’Equipe.